This website is operated by Toshiba Corporation ("Toshiba") and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("group companies"). Please note that it is assumed that you agree to any and all the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") if you use this website. Toshiba may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and / or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Therefore, you are requested to confirm the latest Terms and Conditions before using this website. This website may provide links to websites operated by Toshiba's group companies. Use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual websites.
Precautions on handling Toshiba Semiconductor products
Toshiba asks buyers of Toshiba semiconductor products to comply with safety standards to achieve a safe design for the entire system. The Toshiba products on this website are intended for general electronics applications, and should not be utilized for Unintended Use applications as defined below.
In the following, this document includes any contents of this website.
- Toshiba Corporation, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "TOSHIBA"), reserve the right to make changes to the information in this document, and related hardware, software and systems (collectively "Product") without notice.
- This document and any information herein may not be reproduced without prior written permission from TOSHIBA. Even with TOSHIBA's written permission, reproduction is permissible only if reproduction is without alteration/omission.
- Though TOSHIBA works continually to improve Product's quality and reliability, Product can malfunction or fail. Customers are responsible for complying with safety standards and for providing adequate designs and safeguards for their hardware, software and systems which minimize risk and avoid situations in which a malfunction or failure of Product could cause loss of human life, bodily injury or damage to property, including data loss or corruption. Before customers use the Product, create designs including the Product, or incorporate the Product into their own applications, customers must also refer to and comply with (a) the latest versions of all relevant TOSHIBA information, including without limitation, this document, the specifications, the data sheets and application notes for Product and the precautions and conditions set forth in the "TOSHIBA Semiconductor Reliability Handbook" and (b) the instructions for the application with which the Product will be used with or for. Customers are solely responsible for all aspects of their own product design or applications, including but not limited to (a) determining the appropriateness of the use of this Product in such design or applications; (b) evaluating and determining the applicability of any information contained in this document, or in charts, diagrams, programs, algorithms, sample application circuits, or any other referenced documents; and (c) validating all operating parameters for such designs and applications. TOSHIBA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR CUSTOMERS' PRODUCT DESIGN OR APPLICATIONS.
- PRODUCT IS NEITHER INTENDED NOR WARRANTED FOR USE IN EQUIPMENTS OR SYSTEMS THAT REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARILY HIGH LEVELS OF QUALITY AND/OR RELIABILITY, AND/OR A MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE OF WHICH MAY CAUSE LOSS OF HUMAN LIFE, BODILY INJURY, SERIOUS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND/OR SERIOUS PUBLIC IMPACT ("UNINTENDED USE"). Except for specific applications as expressly stated in this document, Unintended Use includes, without limitation, equipment used in nuclear facilities, equipment used in the aerospace industry, medical equipment, equipment used for automobiles, trains, ships and other transportation, traffic signaling equipment, equipment used to control combustions or explosions, safety devices, elevators and escalators, devices related to electric power, and equipment used in finance-related fields. IF YOU USE PRODUCT FOR UNINTENDED USE, TOSHIBA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT. For details, please contact your TOSHIBA sales representative.
- Do not disassemble, analyze, reverse-engineer, alter, modify, translate or copy Product, whether in whole or in part.
- Product shall not be used for or incorporated into any products or systems whose manufacture, use, or sale is prohibited under any applicable laws or regulations.
- The information contained herein is presented only as guidance for Product use. No responsibility is assumed by TOSHIBA for any infringement of patents or any other intellectual property rights of third parties that may result from the use of Product. No license to any intellectual property right is granted by this document, whether express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise.
- ABSENT A WRITTEN SIGNED AGREEMENT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE RELEVANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR PRODUCT, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, TOSHIBA (1) ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOSS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF DATA, AND (2) DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO SALE, USE OF PRODUCT, OR INFORMATION, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Product may include products using GaAs (Gallium Arsenide). GaAs is harmful to humans if consumed or absorbed, whether in the form of dust or vapor. Handle with care and do not break, cut, crush, grind, dissolve chemically or otherwise expose GaAs in Product.
- Do not use or otherwise make available Product or related software or technology for any military purposes, including without limitation, for the design, development, use, stockpiling or manufacturing of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or missile technology products (mass destruction weapons). Product and related software and technology may be controlled under the Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law and the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Export and re-export of Product or related software or technology are strictly prohibited except in compliance with all applicable export laws and regulations.
- Product may include products subject to foreign exchange and foreign trade control laws.
- Please contact your TOSHIBA sales representative for details as to environmental matters such as the RoHS compatibility of Product. Please use Product in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations that regulate the inclusion or use of controlled substances, including without limitation, the EU RoHS Directive. TOSHIBA assumes no liability for damages or losses occurring as a result of noncompliance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition to the above, the following are applicable only to development tools.
- Though TOSHIBA works continually to improve Product's quality and reliability, Product can malfunction or fail. Use the Product in a way which minimizes risk and avoid situations in which a malfunction or failure of Product could cause loss of human life, bodily injury or damage to property, including data loss or corruption. For using the Product, customers must also refer to and comply with the latest versions of all relevant TOSHIBA information, including without limitation, this document, the instruction manual, the specifications, the data sheets for Product.
- Product is provided solely for the purpose of performing the functional evaluation of a semiconductor product. Please do not use Product for any other purpose, including without limitation, evaluation in high or low temperature or humidity, and verification of reliability.
- Do not incorporate Product into your products or system. Products are for your own use and not for sale, lease or other transfer.
Linking to the Website
- If you would like to link to the Toshiba Semiconductor's web site, please read and comply with the guidelines for linkage.
- Use of the Toshiba logo for the purpose of providing a link is not permitted. (Use of the Toshiba logo requires prior granting of authorization by Toshiba.)
- Any link that makes it unclear that the site is the Toshiba website and may give a false impression to a third party is prohibited.
- Toshiba allows anyone to link to the Toshiba Semiconductor web site top page (http://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/ap-en/) without notice . However, links to any page of the Toshiba Semiconductor web site other than the top page is prohibited.
- Any link within the scope of the "prohibited actions" specified in these "Terms and Conditions of Use" is prohibited.
- When providing a link using a text, use the following description in the HTML file.
<a href="http://toshiba.semicon-storage.com/ap-en/" title="Toshiba Corporation Semiconductor & Storage Products Company">Toshiba Corporation Semiconductor & Storage Products Company</a>
Internet Explorer 8.0 or above or the latest version of Firefox or Google Chrome is recommended to view this website. Any other web browser might not display part of the website correctly.