A new window will open
To meet diverse customers' application needs, Toshiba offers SLC* NAND flash memory products with a wide range of capacity points and multiple packaging options. The high read/write performance and write endurance of the Toshiba SLC NAND make it a superb choice for a broad spectrum of commercial and industrial applications. SLC NAND also provides a significant cost advantage compared with NOR flash memory.
Toshiba, the inventor of flash memory, has led the world in using successive generations of fabrication processes to steadily enhance its performance. Toshiba also offers BENAND™ that incorporates error checking and correction (ECC) and Serial Interface NAND that provides a serial peripheral interface for NAND flash interfacing. Thus, you can select the optimal SLC NAND according to your host ECC and memory interface requirements.
* SLC: single-level cell
* BENAND™: Built-in ECC NAND
* All other company names, product names, and service names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.
- The Toshiba SLC NAND lineup includes three categories of products.
- You can choose a product that best fits your needs accordingly to the ECC capability and the memory interface of the host chipset.
The high read/write performance and write endurance of the Toshiba SLC NAND make it a superb choice for a broad spectrum of commercial and industrial applications.
BENAND™ is a NAND flash memory that incorporates ECC logic. BENAND™ eliminates the need for a host processor to perform ECC, making it possible to utilize the latest 24-nm SLC NAND regardless of whether the host processor has an adequate ECC capability.
Serial Interface NAND provides a commonly used six-pin Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) for flash memory interfacing and is offered in small WSON, SOP and BGA (*)packages.
* BGA package is under planning
* The ECC logic in Serial Interface NAND can be enabled and disabled by the customers.