The combination of low-ON-resistance and fast switching speed makes Toshiba's power MOSFETs an ideal solution for reducing system losses, thereby contributing to the energy-saving of automotive applications.
- Reduced RonA due to the small-geometry trench process
- The DPAK+ and TO-220SM(W) Series provide a current drive capability approx. twice that of their predecessors due to the use of a Cu connector structure.
- Expanding portfolio of MOSFETs qualified up to 175°C according to AEC-Q101
- For applications rated at 60 A or less, expanding portfolio of power MOSFETs in SOP packages (SOP Advance, TSON Advance, PS-8), which have been well proven for consumer applications.
- All devices are tested and guaranteed for avalanche breakdown protection.
- Zener diode between gate and source for ESD protection (except some devices)
- Suppresses VDS ringing by tuning Coss・Rs and helps reduce EMI noise