Toshiba offers its proprietary and third-party IP cores to meet diverse customer needs.
|PCI Express®||Memory IF||Storage|
|PCIe® G1/2 (RC/EP)
PCIe® G3 (RC/EP)
PCIe® G4 (RC/EP)*1
|SAS2 TC (Gear 3)
SAS3 TC (Gear 4)*1
SATA G3 (HC/DC)
40G Ether (XLAUI)
100G Ether (CAUI)
10G Ether (RXAUI)
DisplayPort™ 1.2 TX/RX
DisplayPort™ 1.3 TX/RX
eDP™ 1.2 TX/RX
eDP™ 1.3 TX/RX
eDP™ 1.4 TX/RX
HDMI® 1.4 TX/RX
HDMI® 2.0 TX/RX
*1 Contact your local Toshiba sales representative for availability.
* PCI Express and PCIe are registered trademarks of PCI-SIG.
* V-by-One is a registered trademark of THine Electronics, Inc.
* DisplayPort and eDP are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).
* HDMI is a registered trademark of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
* MIPI and UniPro are trademarks or registered trademarks of MIPI Alliance, Inc.
The combination of a high-speed multiprotocol SerDes and controller IP cores supports various high-speed serial interface standards.
(12.5 Gbps SerDes Eye Pattern)
Features: High throughput, small logic block
Features: Guaranteed data compression ratio of 2 to 6, small logic block, low latency
Features: High speed, compression performance equivalent to JPEG 2000