A new window will open
The TMPV75 and TMPV76 Series of image recognition processors process input images from in-vehicle cameras and detect the motion of human beings, and their heads and arms as well as vehicles and other objects.
The TMPV75 and TMPV76 Series, which combine high performance and low power consumption, run image recognition algorithms necessary for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
The TMPV75 and TMPV76 Series recognize, in real time, traffic lines, vehicles, daytime and nighttime pedestrians, cyclists, traffic signs, etc. around the vehicle on which they are mounted, using image data from one to four cameras, thus enabling various advanced driver assistance applications. Possible applications include lane departure warning, forward/backward collision warning, forward/backward pedestrian collision warning, traffic sign recognition, and top-view parking assistance.
* MIPI is a registered trademark owned by the MIPI Alliance.
* Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
* Red Hat and Enterprise Linux are registered trademarks of Red Hat, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
* HDMI is a trademark or registered trademark of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and/or other countries.
* MediaLB and MOST are registered trademarks of Microchip Technology Inc. in the United States and other countries.
* ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere.
* System and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of respective companies or organizations.