Toshiba's Original Core-Based Microcontrollers
- Realizing processing capability equivalent to 16-bit microcontrollers and memory address space extendable up to 128 Kbytes
- Toshiba has newly developed TLCS-870/C1 Series of 8-bit microcontrollers that deliver high-speed processing capability equivalent to 16-bit microcontrollers. The TLCS-870/C1 Series achieves high-speed processing capability at low internal clock frequencies by operating one instruction cycle in a single clock cycle. Toshiba’s proprietary memory segment method allows addressing up to 128 Kbytes of memory address space.
- 32-bit microcontrollers delivering the minimum instruction execution time of 12.5 ns at 80 MHz
- The TLCS-900/H1 series with a high-performance 32-bit CPU core includes two types of products: The high-speed products with the minimum instruction execution time of 12.5 ns at the maximum internal clock frequency of 80 MHz, and the standard products with the minimum instruction execution time of 50 ns at the maximum internal clock frequency of 20 MHz.
- Low-power 32-bit RISC microcontrollers featuring high-speed operation at 100 MHz and enhanced floating-point arithmetic
- The TX19A/H1 Series of 32-bit RISC microcontrollers realizes approximately twice the processing speed of the TX19A Series, and offers enhanced floating-point arithmetic capability. These high-speed and low-power microcontrollers are ideal for digital consumer applications where increasingly high-performance and high-functionality products are being developed.