About PSpice® model download
Please read the following carefully and entirely on this website. If you consent to the following, please click the "I understand and agree" and go to PSpice® model download page ("PSpice page") operated by Toshiba Corporation ("Toshiba").
* PSpice is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
- (1) Provision of Personal Information
- Toshiba adheres to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan regarding the protection of your personal information registered in this website("Personal Information") and stores such Personal Information in Toshiba's server located in Japan. Toshiba may disclose Personal Information to Toshiba's affiliates ("Toshiba Group") under the same obligation of this website. Toshiba and Toshiba Group shall manage and use Personal Information in accordance with this website.
- (2) Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- Personal Information will be used for the following purposes:
- Sending information about Toshiba's products, service, or events
- Response to your inquiries
For the above purposes, Toshiba may contact you using your Personal Information.
- (3) Consignment of Personal Information Management
- Toshiba may consign all or part of the management of Personal Information to third parties within the necessary scope as specified in the above "(2) Purposes of Use of Personal Information."
- (4) Inquiries on Personal Information and Call Center
Upon your request, Toshiba will (i) inform you of Personal Information and purpose of use and/or (ii) correct, add, delete Personal Information, and/or cease to use your Personal Information.
When you make inquiries on the above (i) and (ii), please contact via "Contact us".
- If you use PSpice page, you are required to consent to the Terms and Conditions of Use after reading it carefully and entirely.
- You acknowledge and agree that your Personal Information is accurate, complete, and contains no false entry.
- PSpice page can only be accessed by you. You shall not make any third parties use PSpice page using your account.
- The information provided in PSpice page is for reference purpose only.
- Toshiba reserves the right to make changes to all information in PSpice page (collectively"Document"), and hardware, software and systems provided therein (collectively "Product") without notice.
- Document and any information herein may not be reproduced without prior written permission from Toshiba. Even with Toshiba's written permission, reproduction is permissible only if reproduction is without alteration/omission.
- Though Toshiba works continually to improve Product's quality and reliability, Product can malfunction or fail. You are responsible for complying with safety standards and for providing adequate designs and safeguards for their hardware, software and systems which minimize risk and avoid situations in which a malfunction or failure of Product could cause loss of human life, bodily injury or damage to property, including data loss or corruption. Before you use the Product, create designs including the Product, or incorporate the Product into their own applications, you must also refer to and comply with (a) the latest versions of all relevant Toshiba information, including without limitation, Document, the specifications, the data sheets and application notes for Product and the precautions and conditions set forth in the "TOSHIBA Semiconductor Reliability Handbook" and (b) the instructions for the application with which the Product will be used with or for. You are solely responsible for all aspects of their own product design or applications, including but not limited to (a) determining the appropriateness of the use of this Product in such design or applications; (b) evaluating and determining the applicability of any information contained in Document, or in charts, diagrams, programs, algorithms, sample application circuits, or any other referenced documents; and (c) validating all operating parameters for such designs and applications. TOSHIBA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR YOUR PRODUCT DESIGN OR APPLICATIONS.
- PRODUCT IS NEITHER INTENDED NOR WARRANTED FOR USE IN EQUIPMENTS OR SYSTEMS THAT REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARILY HIGH LEVELS OF QUALITY AND/OR RELIABILITY, AND/OR A MALFUNCTION OR FAILURE OF WHICH MAY CAUSE LOSS OF HUMAN LIFE, BODILY INJURY, SERIOUS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND/OR SERIOUS PUBLIC IMPACT ("UNINTENDED USE"). Except for specific applications as expressly stated in Document, Unintended Use includes, without limitation, equipment used in nuclear facilities, equipment used in the aerospace industry, medical equipment, equipment used for automobiles, trains, ships and other transportation, traffic signaling equipment, equipment used to control combustions or explosions, safety devices, elevators and escalators, devices related to electric power, and equipment used in finance-related fields. IF YOU USE PRODUCT FOR UNINTENDED USE, Toshiba ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT. For details, please contact your Toshiba sales representative.
- Do not disassemble, analyze, reverse-engineer, alter, modify, translate or copy Product, whether in whole or in part.
- Product shall not be used for or incorporated into any products or systems whose manufacture, use, or sale is prohibited under any applicable laws or regulations.
- The information contained in Document is presented only as guidance for Product use. No responsibility is assumed by Toshiba for any infringement of patents or any other intellectual property rights of third parties that may result from the use of Product. No license to any intellectual property right is granted by Document, whether express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise.
- ABSENT A WRITTEN SIGNED AGREEMENT, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE RELEVANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR PRODUCT, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, TOSHIBA (1) ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LOSS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF DATA, AND (2) DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS RELATED TO SALE, USE OF PRODUCT, OR INFORMATION, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- Do not use or otherwise make available Product, its related software, technology, or information contained in Document for any military purposes, including without limitation, for the design, development, use, stockpiling or manufacturing of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or missile technology products (mass destruction weapons). Product, its related software, technology, and information contained in Document may be controlled under the applicable export laws and regulations including, without limitation, the Japanese Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law and the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Export and re-export of Product, related software, technology, or information contained in Document are strictly prohibited except in compliance with all applicable export laws and regulations.
- Please contact your Toshiba sales representative for details as to environmental matters such as the RoHS compatibility of Product. Please use Product in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations that regulate the inclusion or use of controlled substances, including without limitation, the EU RoHS Directive. Toshiba ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OCCURRING AS A RESULT OF NONCOMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
Use of PSpice page
If you consent to the above, please click the "I understand and agree" and go to the register page.
·Before creating and producing designs and using, customers must also refer to and comply with the latest versions of all relevant TOSHIBA information and the instructions for the application that Product will be used with or for.