Toshiba Nearline HDD Shipment & Capacity Sets New Company Record In 2CQ21
Recently, the interface method between the main processor such as baseband and application processor and the peripheral equipment such as camera and LCD display is different, and an interface bridge that converts and connects different interfaces is required.
We provide peripheral devices such as MPD (Mobile Peripheral Devices) and IO expanders to expand the functions of the main processor as an interface bridge that supports video data transmission methods such as MIPI🄬, LVDS, DisplayPort™, HDMI🄬.
MIPI® DSI, DPI, DBI-2 LVDS, DisplayPort™, RGB
HDMI®, MIPI® DSI, CSI-2
GPIO, PWM, I2C
Discover how Toshiba's Interface Bridge ICs allow connection between varying interfaces. Toshiba Interface Bridge ICs is an interface bridge that allows the conversion and connection of different types of interfaces. Toshiba offers Display Interface Bridge ICs, Camera Interface Bridge ICs, HDMI® Interface Bridge ICs, I/O Expander ICs for mobile peripheral devices. Toshiba display interface bridge have a wide range of display interfaces to work with almost any device or application and provide superb image quality for advanced mobile equipments.The camera interface bridge is engineered to deliver high-speed and reliable camera integration for high-resolution cameras. The HDMI® Interface Bridge is the ideal tool for converting HDMI® to other formats such as the MIPI ® interface specification. The I/O Expander provides a simple way to expand the the functions go GPIOs, Keypads, LED controls to exsiting systems.
* MIPI® is registered service marks of MIPI Alliance, Inc.
* The terms HDMI, and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
* VESA®, DisplayPort™ and eDP™ are trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, and/or registered service marks owned by VESA.
* DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
* Other company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.