A new window will open
Toshiba offers microcontrollers incorporating one or more ARM® Cortex®-M cores that are popular in the general-purpose microcontroller market.
Toshiba's microcontroller portfolio includes the TX03 Series suitable for a wide range of applications, the TX00 Series specifically designed for low-power applications, and the TX04 Series featuring high-efficiency signal processing functionality.
Additionally, Toshiba is now developing the TXZ™ Family that combines its unique analog technology with low-power embedded technology.
*1 For an overview of microprocessors, see ApP Lite™.
* ARM, Cortex and ARM926EJ-S are trademarks or registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere.
*TXZ is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
* NANO FLASH is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
* ApP Lite is a trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
* Product specifications and production plans may be changed without notice.
* Bluetooth is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toshiba is under license.
* TransferJet is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
The product introduction guide introduces the features of the ARM core-based microcontroller by groups.
We support you to select the most suitable microcontroller.