Recently, the interface method between the main processor such as baseband and application processor and the peripheral equipment such as camera and LCD display is different, and an interface bridge that converts and connects different interfaces is required.
We provide peripheral devices such as MPD (Mobile Peripheral Devices) and IO expanders to expand the functions of the main processor as an interface bridge that supports video data transmission methods such as MIPI🄬, LVDS, DisplayPort™, HDMI🄬.
MIPI® DSI, DPI, DBI-2 LVDS, DisplayPort™, RGB
HDMI®, MIPI® DSI, CSI-2
GPIO, PWM, I2C
* MIPI® is registered service marks of MIPI Alliance, Inc.
* The terms HDMI®, HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
* VESA®, DisplayPort™ and eDP™ are trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, and/or registered service marks owned by VESA.
* DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
* Other company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.