This page provides a sample software download service for the M4N group.
Please check the target product and function list, and download the appropriate file.
Please check the target product.
(*) This sample software operates on the evaluation board of the TMPM4NRF20FG. If a function other than that of the TMPM4NRF20 is to be checked, the CMSIS Core-related files (C startup file and I/O header file) must be changed properly. The BSP-related file is dedicated to the evaluation board (TMPM4NRF20). If a function other than that of the TMPM4NRF20 is to be checked, the BSP-related file must be changed properly.
Function list for sample software.
1. The sample software displays the ADC value on the terminal emulator.
2. Example of displaying the result of the AD monitor function on the LED.
|CAN||CAN||It is a sample software which transmits and receives an ADC conversion value via CAN test loopback. And the receiving data is output to the terminal emulator.|
|CEC||CEC||The CEC function is used to send and receive between boards, and the received data is output to the terminal emulator.|
|Clock/Mode control||CG||Switch to the Low Power Consumption Mode (IDLE/STOP1/STOP2) by the push SW port input as a trigger. Turn on and off the LED depending on the Operation Mode.|
|Digital/Analog converter||DAC||This is an example of DAC outputting data input from the terminal emulator.|
|Digital Noise Filter||DNF||This sample software is that external interrupt by switch is detected via DNF.|
|External Bus Interface||EBIF||Depending on the command (write or read) input on the terminal emulator, stored/read in the SRAM.|
|Serial bus interface||EI2C||Sample software is communication sample between 2 evaluation boards. And multi master sample software that read EEPROM using 2 evaluation boards.|
|Ethernet Controller||ETHM||It is a sample software which transmits and receives character strings via ethermac loopback. And the receiving data is output to the terminal emulator.|
|FIR computational circuit||FIR||Use the FIR function to filter the audio binary data by FIR.|
1. Example of running a program in the internal RAM and performing delete and rewrite of the internal flash memory.
2. Example of rewriting the data flash memory and the user information area of code flash memory.
3. Example of setting the protection function for the page and/or the block of code flash memory.
|Full Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter Circuit||FUART||
1. The data input from the terminal emulator on the PC are echoed back.
2. The data input from the terminal emulator on the PC are echoed back. The sample software uses MDMAC.
|High Speed DMA Controller||HDMAC||
1. The data input on the terminal emulator are sent to memory by DMA. The data sent to memory are displayed on the PC.
2. The data input on the terminal emulator are sent from memory to SPI by DMA. The data received via loopback of SPI are displayed on the terminal emulator.
|Serial bus interface||I2C||Sample software is communication sample between 2 evaluation boards. And output the received
|I2S interface||I2S||Example of sending audio binary data.|
|Interval Sensor Detection Circuit||ISD||Detect signal by interval sensor, switch to Normal mode from Stop1 mode of Operation Mode.|
|Long Term Timer||LTTMR||This sample software generates 32kHz by LTTMR.|
|Voltage Detection Circuit||LVD||This sample software compares supply voltage and detection voltage.|
|Multi-Function DMA Controller||MDMAC||The data input from the terminal emulator on the PC are echoed back.|
|Oscillation Frequency Detector||OFD||The sample software detects error of external high-speed oscillator by comparing to the set frequency width.|
|I/O port||PORT||Key presses are determined by polling process to turn on (turn off) the LED.|
|Remote control signal preprocessor||RMC||The remote controller code is displayed on the terminal emulator.|
|Real Time Clock||RTC||The RTC is operated. The clock data are output to the terminal emulator.|
|Serial Memory Interface||SMIF||Depending on the command (write or read) input on the terminal emulator, stored/read in the SRAM.|
|32-bit Timer Event Counter||T32A||
1. Example of using the timer interrupt to turn on/off the LED every second.
2. Output example of duty-variable PPG (programmable square wave).
|Trimming Circuit||TRM||The frequency of the internal high-speed oscillator is adjusted using an external reference signal.|
|Serial Peripheral interface||TSPI||The sample software communicates using 2 ch TSPI and outputs data to the terminal emulator.|
|Synchronized serial interface||TSSI||
Example of master/slave transmission/reception using two evaluation boards. Output the received data to the terminal emulator.
|Asynchronous Serial Communication Circuit||UART||
1. Example of receiving the character string from a terminal emulator.
2. The data input from the terminal emulator is transmitted from the transmitting board to the receiving board using the half clock mode.
Please Select the appropriate file for download.