This page provides a sample software download service for the M3H group.
Please check the target product and function list, and download the appropriate file.
Please check the target product.
(*) This sample software operates on the evaluation board of TMPM3HQFDAFG. If a function other than that of the TMPM3HQFDA is to be checked, the CMSIS Core-related files (C startup file and I/O header file) must be changed properly. The BSP-related file is dedicated to the evaluation board (TMPM3HQFDAFG). If a function other than that of the TMPM3HQFDA is to be checked, the BSP-related file must be changed properly.
Function list for sample software.
1. The sample software displays the temperature, which is the ADC value measured by the thermistor and converted to temperature by the CPU, on the terminal emulator.
2. Example of displaying the result of the AD monitor function on the LED.
|Clock/Mode control||CG||Switch to the Low Power Consumption Mode (IDLE/STOP1/STOP2) by the push SW port input as a trigger. Turn on and off the LED depending on the Operation Mode.|
|Digital/Analog converter||DAC||This is an example of DAC outputting data input from the terminal emulator.|
|LCD Display Control Circuit||DLCD||The output voltage of the potentiometer is converted by the ADC at regular intervals and displayed on the LCD in 8 digits.|
|DMA Controller||DMAC||The data input from the terminal emulator on PC is are echoed back. This sample software uses DMAC.|
|Digital Noise Filter||DNF||This sample software is that external interrupt by switch is detected via DNF.|
|Serial Bus Interface||I2C/EI2C||
1. This is an example of master / slave transmission / reception using two evaluation boards.
2. This is an example of a multi-master that receives data from one slave device using two evaluation boards.（Multi Master）
3. Data is sent to and received from the slave device according to the command entered from the terminal emulator.（Single Master）
1. Example of running a program in the internal RAM and performing delete and rewrite of the internal flash memory
2. Example of rewriting the data flash memory
3. Example of rewriting the user information area of code flash memory.
|Voltage Detection Circuit||LVD||This sample software compares supply voltage and detection voltage.|
|Oscillation Frequency Detector||OFD||This sample software detects error of external high high-speed oscillator by compare comparing to with set frequency width.|
|I/O port||PORT||Key presses are determined by polling process to turn on (turn off) the LED.|
|RAM Parity||RPAR||Add RAM parity to the character string input using the write command from the terminal emulator. and save it in the RAM. Do a parity check on the data saved in RAM with the Read command and display them to the terminal emulator.|
|Remote control signal preprocessor||RMC||The remote controller code is displayed on the terminal emulator.|
|Real Time Clock||RTC||The RTC is operated. The clock data are output to the terminal emulator.|
|Clock Selective Watchdog Timer||SIWDT||Example in which an NMI interrupt occurs and an example in which the clear code is periodically written and an NMI interrupt does not occur.|
|32-bit Timer Event Counter||T32A||Example of timer interrupt that runs every 1 ms.
Output example of duty-variable PPG (programmable square wave).
|Trimming Circuit||TRM||Sample software that is adjusts internal oscillator using reference clock or external low low-speed oscillator.|
|Serial Peripheral Interface||TSPI||
1. The sample software communicates using TSPI and outputs data to the terminal emulator.
2. Example of controlling the accelerometer on the evaluation board using TSPI function.
|Asynchronous Serial Communication Circuit||UART||
1. Example of receiving the character string from a terminal emulator.
2. The data input from the terminal emulator is transmitted from the transmitting board to the receiving board using the half clock mode.
Please Select the appropriate file for download.