This page provides a sample software download service for the M4M group.
Please check the target product and function list, and download the appropriate file.
Please check the target product.
(*) If a function other than that of the TMPM4MNFYAFG is to be checked, the CMSIS Core-related files (C startup file and I/O header file) must be changed properly.
Function list for sample software.
|Advanced Encoder Input Circuit||A_ENC32||The rotation is detected by the rotary encoder in the encoder mode. The LED blink frequency depends on the count value.|
|Analog/Digital Converter||ADC||A program that will display the value , which is measured voltage from a potentiometer.|
|CAN controller||CAN||Two channels of potentiometer output voltage are measured by ADC, the conversion result value is transmitted and received in the test loopback mode of CAN, and the received data are displayed on terminal software.|
|Clock/Mode Control||CG||Switch to the Low Power Consumption Mode (IDLE/STOP1) by the push SW port input as a trigger. Turn on and off the LED depending on the Operation Mode|
|CRC||CRC||Communication with CRC code is added between 2 TSPIs and the received data is output to terminal software.|
|Digital Noise Filter||DNF||This sample software detects the external interrupt signal that is generated by the switch via the DNF.|
|Serial Bus Interface||El2C/I2C||Sample software is communication sample between 2 evaluation boards. And multi master sample software that read EEPROM using 2 evaluation boards.|
|Flash Control||FLASH||1. Example of running a program in the internal RAM and performing delete and rewrite of the internal flash memory
2. Example of rewriting the data flash memory and the user information area of code flash memory
|Voltage Detection Circuit||LVD||This sample software compares the supply voltage with the detection voltage.|
|Oscillation Frequency Detector||OFD||This sample software detect error of external high speed oscillator by compare to set frequency width.|
|I/O port||PORT||Key presses are determined by polling process to turn on (turn off) the LED.|
|RAM Parity||RAMP||Add RAM parity to the character string input using the write command from the terminal software and save it in the RAM. Do a parity check on the data saved in RAM with the Read command and display it to the terminal software.|
|Clock Selective Watchdog Timer||SIWDT||Example in which an NMI interrupt occurs and an example in which the clear code is periodically written and an NMI interrupt does not occur|
|32-bit Timer Event Counter||T32A||1. A clock frequency input from outside is measured using the capture function.
2. Example of using the timer interrupt to turn on / off the LED every second
3. Output example of duty-variable PPG (programmable square wave)
|Trimming Circuit||TRM||The frequency of the internal high-speed oscillator is adjusted using an external reference signal..|
|Serial Peripheral Interface||TSPI||It communicates using 2 ch TSPI and outputs data to terminal software.|
|Asynchronous Serial Communication Circuit
||UART||1. Example of receiving the character string from a terminal emulato
2. Example of sending the character string to a terminal emulator
* Arm and Keil are registered trademarks of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere.
* IAR Embedded Workbench is registered trademark owned by IAR Systems AB.
* SEGGER Embedded Studio is a trademark of SEGGER Microcontroller GmbH.
* Other company names, product names, and service names may be trademarks of their respective companies.
* All brand names and product names are trademark or registered trademark of their respective companies. Information contained herein might be changed or updated without notice.