The built-in hardware (vector engine, motor control circuit, A/D converter) used for motor control communicates without software.
- (1) Sets the current command value and phase to VE (Software processing)
- (2) Calculates 3 phase output voltage and ADC conversion timing, then transfers to PMD (VE automatically processes)
- (3) PMD sends a conversion start signal to ADC while outputting 3 phase PWM. (PMD automatically generates)
- (4) When ADC finishes the conversion, it sends the end signal to the VE. (ADC automatically generates)
- (5) Calculates the feedback current from the AD conversion result, and requests an interrupt to CPU (VE automatically processes)
- (6) Receives an interrupt, calculates the phase and the current command by software (software processing)